Recently, I had a chance to stop by the Edgewater Place Condominium project on Bellingham’s waterfront, near Fairhaven. These places are NICE!!! I’ve spent quite a bit of time touring condo projects, old and new, throughout the Northwest, from Portland to Seattle to Vancouver, BC, and I am not kidding when I say the Edgewater Place condominiums compete with the best of them. That’s no accident. From what I’ve heard, the developers deliberately set out to emulate the best features of the most popular condo projects in each of those areas. Edgewater Place is a near-perfect hybrid of the best of the Northwest. Combine that with it’s superb location, perched on a bluff overlooking Boulevard Park and the beautiful Bellingham Bay. Perfect as a vacation home or a relaxing, luxurious place to retire, Edgewater Place has a lengthy list of perks that make it stand out in front of the competition. Prices range from $950-1.25M. Spendy, yes. But well worth it. A few reasons why:
- The view is unparalleled, unobstructed and unbelievable. Each unit has a 40-foot view of the park, the bay, and the San Juan Islands in the distance.
- Entertainment-sized decks with optional gas fireplace and BBQ
- Top-end appliances from Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Miele
- State of the art acoustical designs that keep the units almost completely soundproof
- Innovative, open floor-plans that maximize the view and make great entertaining spaces
- Two shared guest suites- so your friends and family can visit (and stay out of your face at the end of the day!)
- Shared gym and meeting area
- Secured underground parking with elevator access
- Great investment potential. There are only 16 units, so they will always be in high demand. It is unlikely that another project will ever come close to competing with the class and style of this building. Owning one of these will make you feel seriously special.
- Click here for a full list of specs (provided by the developer)
- Click here for architectural drawings of the 4 unit types
The Edgewater Place Condominiums are located at 472 S. State St. in Bellingham. Click here for a map
Thanks for reading! Please leave comments or suggestions below, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 206.883.6668 …and yes, you CAN hire me as your real estate agent! I would love to help you find a waterfront condo in Bellingham!